- Grant Committee: Rayna suggested that next year we include the plans to only award 4 grants in the letter requesting grant applications. This will allow applicants to understand the process and better adjust their request to our plans for awards.
- Aktion Club: Thursday 15th at Pinecastle 10:30 Meeting; 11:00 Lunch.
- Golf Tournament: Updated flyer and letter for donations are available. Flyer and shopping cart will be added to the website and linked to Facebook. Cheyenne will email electronic version of the flyer. If you have worked on the golf tournament in past years, please email Michelle tasks that need to be completed and estimate of when (days from the event) that they need to occur. Email: email@example.com
- K-Kids/Bug: School has not responded to Rayna, so we will no longer participate with this year’s school. Rande is seeking a new school for Bug awards and will attempt to coordinate for K-Kids and Bugs to move to the same school.
- Birthdays / Anniversaries: No anniversaries in Feb
- Birthday: Craig (2/18)
- Guest: Richard Hedges, Kiwanis Lieutenant Governor
- 2/10/18 8:30 to 12:30 Kiwanis Governor’s Visit; light breakfast and light lunch provided 555 S. Laurence in Keystone Heights
- 2/27/18 National Pancake Day, ask customers to donate to children’s hospitals
- August District Convention coming up in Orlando
- Webinars Available: First Lady’s Project provided form with award criteria for First Lady’s Project.
- Speaker: MARY PAT CORRIGAN. THE CEO OF “VOLUNTEERS IN MEDICINE” which provides free medical services to Northeast Florida’s Working, Vulnerable, and Uninsured Individuals. Phone: (904) 399-2766 Ext. 123; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org